Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
"Little can justly be regarded as Britain's finest violinist."
2000 performances over 30 years and nearly 50 recordings later, the accomplished English violinist Tasmin Little will be retiring from the stage after the 2020 season. Join us in celebrating her final concert in Singapore, with the well-loved Bruch Violin Concerto, conducted by veteran American conductor Gerard Schwarz.
Gerard Schwarz, conductor
Tasmin Little, violin
PROKOFIEV Selections from Romeo and Juliet, Op. 64...
Start Sales Date
Priority sales for Season Pass redemptions
17 Apr 2019, 10am
24 Apr 2019, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes 1 hour before show time on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Approximately 2 hours
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$88, S$68, S$48, S$38, S$28, S$15