Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
“It is enough when a single note is beautifully played.” - Arvo PärtA one-hour journey through the spirit of serenity in all its moods. Britten's youthful and witty Simple Symphony, plus the bittersweet nostalgia and Mozartian charm of Tchaikovsky's Serenade for Strings. In between, the concentrated fragility of Pärt's Cantus in memory of Britten: the ethereal spirituality of a string orchestra and a single bell.
Darrell Ang conductor
BRITTEN Simple Symphony, Op.4
PÄRT Cantus in Memory of Benja...
Start Sales Date
24 Apr 2020, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes 1 hour before show time on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Approximately 1 hour with no intermission
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$88, S$68, S$48, S$38, S$28, S$15