Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Last seen at the Singapore Symphony’s acclaimed 2018 semi-staging of La bohème as Marcello, the emerging Chinese baritone Zhou Zhengzhong returns for a solo recital with Singaporean pianist Lim Yan. Join them in this programme of heartfelt opera arias, contrastingly paired with Chinese songs of nostalgia and longing for home.
Zhou Zhenzhong, baritone
Lim Yan, piano
LU ZAI YANG 陆在易 & YU YOU REN 于右任
Looking Forlornly Towards Home 望乡词
QING ZHU 青主 &
Start Sales Date
27 Jun 2019, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes 1 hour before show time on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Approximately 1 hour with no intermission
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$30, S$20