All channels :
10 Jun 2019, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes 1 hour before show time on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Join conductor and host Jessica Gethin on a Journey Around the World with the orchestra. As the audience, you will explore soundscapes of music from across the globe. Who knows what will come first! This interactive show celebrates the beauty of cultural diversity, uniting people through the language of music.
Jessica Gethin, conductor
You may also like:
Peter and the Wolf in Hollywood
Emily Saves the Orchestra
Approximately 1 hour
Rating/ Age Limit
- Recommended for ages 4 and above.
- If parents wish to bring children under 4, a ticket for each child is required and strictly no admission for infants-in-arm
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
10% Discount for Friends Season Pass holders.
10% Discount for Gold Friends Season Pass holders.
[ Verification: enter password online ]
Through All SISTIC Channels
S$29 (Cat 1) per ticket, S$22.50 (Cat 2) per ticket for Family Bundle of 4
[ Valid with a minimum of 4 tickets ]
15% Discount for 2-Concert Bundle
[ Valid with tickets to 2 of Concerts for Children ]
For student groups of 10 tickets or more, schools and corporate bookings, please contact our Customer Experience team at 6602 4245 or firstname.lastname@example.org