20 Oct 2017, 9am
20 Oct 2017, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event close at 6.30pm on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Peter Stark, conductor
Samuel Chan, clarinet
GERSHWIN Cuban Overture
COPLAND Concerto for Clarinet
VAUGHAN WILLIAMS Symphony No. 2 ‘A London
Go on a trans-atlantic musical trip with the SNYO and guest conductor Peter Stark, Rehearsal Director of the European Union Youth Orchestra and former Conductor-in-Residence of the National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain. Join them in a musical journey that takes off with the Caribbean beats of Gershwin's vibrant Cuban Overture, through the bittersweet lyricism and jazzy wit of Copland's Clarinet Concerto, and arriving in the British symphonic cityscapes of Vaughan William's A London Symphony.
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Friends of the SSO.
[ Verification: present Friend of the SSO card (Agents) upon purchase or quote password through hotline; enter password online. ]
[ Valid for Cat 1 - Cat 2 ]
S$10 for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above) & NSFs.
Full-Time students with valid student pass.
NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.
[ Valid for Cat 2 ]