Early Bird Sales
8 May 2019, 9am
8 May 2019, 10am
14 June 2019, 12am
14 June 2019, 10am
‘Roaring Good Times’ is a platform for our senior YPPAE Performing Artistes who started cross talk as young as the age of 10, to continue honing their cross talk skills.
These artistes will bring about humorous yet meaningful pieces written and adapted by our creative team Ma Gyap Sen, Victor Tan, Low Zhibin, Nam Yunzhou and Kow Xiao Jun etc.
Not only can our actors perform, they can also write.
YPPAE’s cross talks are always inspired by and revolve greatly around the Singaporean society and life, which the audience can always relate to and resonate with.
Cross Talk Master Mr Geng Diansheng and Cross Talk Artiste Mr Geng Qiang, from Qingdao, China, will also be bringing their repertoire to Singapore this year~
Other performing artistes include: Lim Hock Lai, Low Zhibin, Nam Yunzhou, Kow Xiao Jun, Choo Ming Jing, Tan Zihan, Tan Yongyu, Voon Ee Sing, Tan Hao Rui etc.
Item line-up as follow: “Hello, Uncle!”, “The Art of Speech”, “The Artist”, “Selfish vs Selfless”, “King of Songs”, “I Can Dance” etc.
Come join us for an evening with roaring laughters!
《哄堂》是给予本组资深演员继续磨练丰富自小掌握的相声知识、技巧以及表演的平台。演员们用心演绎由本地及本组相声作者 - 马业仙、 陈伟德、刘智彬、蓝云舟以及高小珺 – 创作的相声段子，不但幽默且富有意义。
将演出相声:《Uncle您好!》、《说话的艺术》、《艺术家》、《自私与无私》; 柳活儿《即兴歌王》、 双簧《我会跳》等。
Early Bird Sales
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
(with 15 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and person below 4 years old.
- Patron 4 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Early Bird
[Applicable from 8 May - 13 June 2019]