24 Sept 2018, 11am
24 Sept 2018, 11am
1 Oct 2018, 12am
1 Oct 2018, 10am
NOW OPEN, must close 8 June! Best availability on mid week and Sunday Evening performances.
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA tells the tale of a disfigured musical genius known only as ‘The Phantom’ who haunts the depths of the Paris Opera House. Mesmerised by the talents and beauty of a young soprano - Christine, the Phantom lures her as his protégé and falls fiercely in love with her. Unaware of Christine’s love for Raoul, the Phantom’s obsession sets the scene for a dramatic turn of events where jealousy, madness and passions collide.
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s most famous musical is also one of the most successful in entertainment history, playing to over 145 million people in 150 cities across 30 countries. It is the longest-running show on Broadway, having celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2018, and has won more than 70 major theatre awards, including seven Tony Awards and four Olivier Awards, including one for Best Musical.
The 37 strong international cast is joined by a full 11-piece live orchestra playing some of Lloyd Webber’s most memorable music, including The Phantom of the Opera, Think of Me and Music of the Night.
Click Here For Theatre Conditions of Entry
Approximately 155 minutes
(including 20 mins interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- Children below 3 years old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a "first come, first served" basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.
Through Internet & Marina Bay Sands Box Offices
20% Discount for Cool Tix & Sliver Tix
- Applicable to all shows (excluding Friday & Saturday evening shows)
- Applicable to D Reserve & E Reserve only
- Please kindly note that stringent check will be conducted at the door for Cool Tix & Sliver Tix tickets, do bring along a valid identity for admission
- Cool Tix is applicable to all students with a valid student pass and also National Service Full-Time (NSF) personnel. Click here to purchase
- Silver Tix is applicable to all senior citizens with valid identification stating they are over 60 years of age. Click here to purchase
Through Marina Bay Sands & SISTIC website only
10% Discount for Phantastic 4 Bundle
- Minimum purchase of 4 tickets
- Applicable to weekday (Tues - Thurs) shows only
- Applicable to A Reserve Stalls Side and B Reserve Stalls Side only
- Not applicable to April shows
- Click here to purchase
- Save when you book a show package and enjoy exclusive menus. Packages available:
- Pre-show Dinner at Adrift, CUT, db Bistro & Oyster Bar
- Brunch or Lunch (Sat/Sun) at db Bistro & Oyster Bar
- Visit here for menu options
- Terms and conditions apply