Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
A young woman sits alone on a park bench, lost in her own thoughts. What is she thinking?
In a world where social distancing is the norm, Sarah is approached in the street by a stranger passing by, who turns out to be much more than he seems. In 50 minutes, Sarah’s life will be forever changed by this extraordinary moment of C-O-N-T-A-C-T. A beautiful story of love, loss, catharsis, and redemption.
C-O-N-T-A-C-T finally reaches Singapore after its world-premiere in Paris in 2020 followed by a world-wind tour of t...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Other Channels:
22 Mar 2022, 10am
Approximately 50 minutes (no intermission)
What To Bring
Bring your headphones and smartphone that has the CONTACT App downloaded. And please make sure the battery is sufficiently charged as the experience is approximately 50 minutes.
Make sure that your data plan allows you to have your 3G/4G activated at all times to stay connected to the audio stream of the application.
Remember to charge and bring your smartphone and headphones (you will not be allowed to put your phone on loud/speaker mode.
Advisory (Some Mature Content & Coarse Language)
Singapore Repertory Theatre
Rating/ Age Limit
- Rating to be advised
- All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for admission.
- Latecomers will be notified by SMS on the next meeting point.
- C-O-N-T-A-C-T is an entirely outdoor experience. We suggest that you wear sensible walking shoes and dress comfortably for the weather.
- We also recommend that you bring an umbrella in case it rains during the performance.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
In line with the latest government guideline, patrons attending the live performance must be fully vaccinated, recovered from COVID-19 infection or medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination.
Kindly show proof of vaccination or official letters of exemption at the check-in.
Please contact SRT’s Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6733 8166 for more enquiries and/or ticket purchase for the Audio Described Performance and/or the Sign Language Interpreted Performance.