Pianist / composer extraordinaire Jonathan Shin joins the members of Concordia Quartet in two of the greatest piano quartets - Mozart's Piano Quartet No. 1, the first major composition for piano, violin, viola and cello, and Fauré's most performed chamber work, his Quartet No. 1, which was completed in a time of great emotional tumult. The concert will also feature the Asian premiere of Shin's Four Pictures of Mid-Winter Boston.
In this homely, less formal concert, the musicians will be sharing their thoughts about the music, and the joy of making chamber music together.
Start Sales Date
20 Apr 2022, 9am
20 Apr 2022, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
(with no intervals)
Safe Management Measures
- From 1 Apr 2022, only fully vaccinated, recovered, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 and below (i.e. born in or after the year 2009) will be allowed admission into the venue.
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will no longer be accepted.
- Children aged 12 years and below and individuals who are medically ineligible for the COVID-19 vaccines can be included in the group of 5.
- If there is more than one child aged 12 years and below in the group of 5 persons, all children must be from the same household. An individual aged more than 12 years may sit together with a child from a different household.
- Refunds will not be granted to ticket-holders who do not meet these admission requirements.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned, with a valid photo ID.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- Resound Collective will not be providing PET services.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
Note: An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems ; or b) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General [G]
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed only during bows and curtain calls.
- Video recording and audio recording is not allowed for this event.
Standard: S$38, S$28
- Through all channels
- Full-Time students with valid student pass
- NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
- Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Valid from 21 Apr 2022 onwards