24 Oct 2017, 9am
Other Channel :
24 Oct 2017, 10am
Sales period end on 12 Jan 2018
On an ordinary night, a mother and her daughter were just living their ordinary life, doing what they would normally do; until the daughter told her mother very calmly that she was going to end her life before dawn.
Mother tired to convince her daughter that life was worth living, and their conversation was deeper and more meaningful than usual.
Through their dark, and yet humorous conversations, the care they had for each other was like love, and to a certain extent of hatred.
Is there empathy between flesh and blood?
How can mother end her daughter's embrace of death before dawn?
Approximately 2 hours
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating to be advised
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time. There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced. Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Mastercard Holder
[Valid from 24 Oct - 12 Jan 2018]