24 Oct 2018, 9am
24 Oct 2018, 10am
See more through less at the first Minimalism exhibition in Southeast Asia. National Gallery Singapore and ArtScience Museum collaborate for the first time to present the region’s first exhibition focusing on Minimalism. Led by the National Gallery Singapore and set across these two sites, over 150 works will explore the history and legacy of this ground-breaking art movement, which continues to influence a wide range of art forms and practitioners across the world today. Featuring international artists like Mark Rothko, Donald Judd, Anish Kapoor, Ai Weiwei, and Mona Hatoum, as well as Singaporean artists like Kim Lim, Tang Da Wu, and Jeremy Sharma.
The exhibition at National Gallery Singapore will display close to 100 artworks and explore the origins and development of Minimal art and ideas from its inception to the present day, as well as present Minimalism’s ongoing influence on contemporary artists, performance, music and film. The exhibition also features immersive site-specific installations and programmes, as well as unique experiences such as the Martin Creed Café takeover of the Gallery & Co. café.
Exhibition Admission Terms and Conditions
- Concessionary tickets shall only be used by those who satisfy the concessionary requirements.
- Not for sale or exchange.
- Void if altered.
- This ticket admits one only; unauthorized duplicates will not be granted entry – if another ticket holder has already used this ticket or a copy of it, you must purchase a new ticket to gain admission.
- The Gallery retains full discretion to grant or deny visitors entry into any exhibition.
- The Gallery reserves the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- The Gallery is not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by the ticket holder.
- Ticket prices and condictions are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and conditions:
Single Venue Ticket purchase with offer is valid from 1 Nov to 5 Dec 2018 (for promo code only).
Offer is valid for both online and on-site purchase.
Validity of tickets purchased during promotion period is till 14 April 2019.
Admission tickets are not exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services.
National Gallery Singapore have the final say on the validity of any offers granted and reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice and liability.
TOUCHING THE ARTWORK
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Strollers are permitted in the galleries. Large strollers should be parked at the designated stroller parking area at Level 1.
|Ticket Type||SINGAPOREANS AND PRs||NON-SINGAPOREANS||GALLERY INSIDERS|
at National Gallery Singapore only
Minimalism – Two Venues
at National Gallery Singapore and ArtScience Museum
* Inclusive of General Admission at the Gallery
ADMISSION TO ALL EXHIBITIONS AT THE GALLERY IS FREE FOR:
- Children aged 6 and below
- Local and locally-based students and teachers
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) and their caregiver
*CONCESSIONS APPLY WITH VALID VERIFICATION TO:
- Children aged 7 – 12
- Seniors aged 60 and above
- Full-time National Servicemen (NSF), excluding foreign personnel
- Overseas students and teachers
Gallery Insiders enjoy free entry to all exhibitions and galleries. Simply flash your membership card at The Gallery ticketing counter to redeem your ticket.