Organised by Huaxia Cultural Hub, Golden Holdings and Asian Cultural Symphony Orchestra, Classic Reverberance returns in its 2nd instalment on 6th February 2022 at Victoria Concert Hall
Featuring tenors Zhuang Jie, Keane Ong, Leslie Tay and sopranos Teng Xiang Ting and Luo Jing, bringing to an evening of Classic Chinese Art Songs. This programme will be hosted by Lee Yong Tick and the singers will be accompany by the string ensemble from Asian Cutural Symphony Orchestra.
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile :
14 Jan 2022, 9am
Other Channels :
14 Jan 2022, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no interval
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed for this event.
- No unauthorised flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
(i) Only fully vaccinated patrons are allowed to enter the concert hall. Patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. 14 days have passed since they received the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines by the performance date). Fully vaccinated patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination via their TraceTogether Apps/Token, or by producing a completed vaccination card together with a photo identification (eg NRIC, FIN, passport, student pass) before entry into the Concert Hall
(ii) Only individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination, and children aged 12 years and below may be exempted from VDS. In addition, exempted children must only be in the same group as other children in their household.
Do note that even if unvaccinated patrons produce a negative PET test from clinics, they will not be allowed to enter the event.
In the event if you are unable to produce proof of vaccination, you will not be admitted into the concert hall.
From 1 Jan 2022, there will no longer be a concession for unvaccinated individuals to perform Pre-Event Testing in lieu of being fully vaccinated. All patrons (except for children aged 12 and below) need to be fully vaccinated# against COVID-19.
#Full vaccination refers to:
- having received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems
- recovery from a COVID-19 infection within the last 180 days
All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app (version 2.11 and above) or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted.
Standard : S$50, S$30, S$20