24 Nov 2016, 9am
24 Nov 2016, 10am
Every child is a natural-born scientist. At KidsSTOP™, we seek to enhance their skills of inquiry, investigation and innovation.
Managed by Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™ caters to children aged 18 months to 8 years. We provide a safe and experiential learning environment where children can discover the wonders of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) through interactive play at our exhibits in various thematic zones. Children also get to engage in Fun Spot activities that are expertly facilitated by our science educators.
Together with the Info-Communications Media Development Authority of Singapore, we have recently completed the set-up of the Playmaker Studio. At this unique zone, programmes and workshops are conducted for children using the latest technology-enabled toys. Children will also enjoy our Oceans' Buddies exhibit by Pilot Pen Singapore, where the importance of marine conservation is shared with them in a fun way.
Learning is fun at our one-of-a-kind STEM-edutainment centre. Come and imagine, experience, discover and dream at KidsSTOP™!
Approximately 4 hours
Rating / Age Limit
- Free admission for infants in arms and children below 18 months.
- Children 18 months and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Photography, Video recording and Audio recording are permitted for this event.
- There will be no refund once the ticket is purchased.
- Ticket is only valid for the date and session printed.
- KidsSTOP™ members must present their membership cards when using the members' tickets.
- Convenience fee for online ticket reservations and purchase will be borne by guests.
- Adults must be accompanied by children aged 18 months to 8 years old. Parents with children who are coughing or with runny nose are advised that admission may not be permitted. All children will be screened for HFMD prior to admission.
- Socks are required in KidsSTOP™ for all guests at The Dream Climber, Giant-J Slide and Small World. Socks may be purchased at KidsSTOP™ Ticketing Counter.
- All guests are requested to read KidsSTOP™’s House Rules at http://www.kidsstop.edu.sg/house-rules prior to your visit.
- KidsSTOP™ reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at KidsSTOP™ without the expressed written consent of those included in the photograph/ video. By entering into KidsSTOP™, it is deemed that consent is given.