1 Oct 2018, 9am
Other Channels :
1 Oct 2018, 10am
Singapore National Youth Orchestra
Peter Stark, conductor
Pacho Flores, trumpet
LEE JIA YI
Bloom for Orchestra
SNYO Commission, World Premiere
ELGAR Enigma Variations, Op. 36
Performing Elgar's Enigma Variations, Arutiunian’s thrilling trumpet concerto, and a newly commissioned composition by young Singaporean composer Lee Jia Yi, SNYO’s pre-tour concert will feature Deutsche Grammophon exclusive artiste Pacho Flores, with their Principal Guest Conductor Peter Stark. Next stop: Guangzhou and Hong Kong, on a Journey of Friendship.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
(20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
Esplanade Rules of Esplanade:
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory:
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Through All SISTIC Channels
10% Discount for Friends of the SSO.
[ Verification: present Friend of the SSO card (Agents) upon purchase or quote password through hotline; enter password online. ]
S$10 per ticket for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above), NSFs and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Full-Time students with valid student pass.
NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.
[ Valid for Cat 3 only ]
For school bookings, please contact our Customer Experience team at 6602 4245 or firstname.lastname@example.org