21 Jan 2019, 10am
21 Jan 2019, 10am
Presenting two-time Grammy® Award-winning choral legends, the Soweto Gospel Choir, with choreography by multi award-winning Mark Baldwin OBE and current and former members of The Royal Ballet and Rambert, INALA delivers an exhilarating fusion of South African and Western cultures live on stage.
Performed by an exceptional company of 25 dancers, singers and musicians, INALA promises a spiritually uplifting live experience, powered by a cultural explosion of music, song and dance – not to be missed!
Click Here For Theatre Conditions of Entry
Approximately 100 minutes
(including 20 mins interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- Children below 3 years old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a "first come, first served" basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.