Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
It’s CHRISTMASTIME WITH DICK LEE and you are invited!
Cue the jingles because Singapore's iconic singer-songwriter Dick Lee and his friends from the premier a cappella group Vocaluptuous and aspiring local band Third Degree are sure to bring the nostalgia of a traditional holiday treat back with his favourite Christmas songs including It’s The Most Wonderful Time, It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, All I Want For Christmas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Last Christmas, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and we promise you a lot more with Dick Lee’s surprising take...
Start Sales Date
11 Nov 2021, 5pm
11 Nov 2021, 5pm
Approximately 90 minutes, no interval
- Guests are required to undergo Pre-Event Testing (PET) if you have not completed the full vaccination regimen at least 14 days prior to performance date, or if they do not fulfill any other requirements stipulated by the Singapore government. Kindly refer to the section “Before You Go” for more information.
- Sales Channels: Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online.
- Decide the price category and number of tickets you require before clicking into the respective zones.
- Tickets can only be purchased in pairs due to the seating arrangement.
- Upon choosing your preferred seats, select your ticket type and then add to cart.
- Once you have confirmed your details, enter your payment details, and proceed to check out.
- An email confirmation and e-ticket with the event details will then be sent to you.
- Age restrictions: There will be no admission for children aged 3 and below. Children aged 4 to 12 will be required to purchase a child ticket for admission. All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Admission for children aged 12 and below to this show is capped at 20%. This policy will be amended in-line with government guidelines as they are announced.
- Does attending this event require Pre-Event Testing (PET)?
Attendees must undergo Pre-Event Testing (PET) if they do not meet any of the below criteria:
- Fully vaccinated (i.e. an individual is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after he or she has received the full regimen of any World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccine); or
- Recovered from COVID-19 (i.e. with a valid PET exemption notice/Discharge Memo stating the PET exemption period);
Attendees taking PET must have a valid negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result for the duration of the performance (i.e. the PET must have been taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the performance).
According to the Ministry of Health (MOH), ART is recommended for Pre-Event Testing as it has a shorter turnaround time. With ART, attendees may be able to receive their results within an hour, whereas with a PCR test, the process can take up to 48 hours.
Do note that no refunds will be given to those who are unable to attend the show due to delays at the test venue.
- Do I have to pay for the PET?
Yes, attendees will have to pay for their COVID-19 test(s) if they require a PET.
Guests who require PET to enter Marina Bay Sands or to continue their stay can access on-site Pre-Event Testing (PET) facilities for walk-in PET without prior appointment. Please click here for more information.
The full list of MOH-Approved COVID-19 Test Providers can be found here.
- Who is exempted from PET?
i. Fully vaccinated individuals who have completed their full vaccination regime (Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any vaccines recognised in the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL*) such as Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sinopharm, and AstraZeneca at least 14 days before the event are exempted from PET. Please also note that attendees who have been vaccinated abroad must have their vaccination records updated in the National Immunization Registry.
ii. Recovered individuals who have a valid PET exemption notice or valid Discharge Memo for the duration of the performance.
These individuals must produce their vaccination status from the TraceTogether or HealthHub application prior to entry to Sands Theatre.
Kindly note that hard copy overseas vaccination certificates or doctor letters’ qualifying that the individual is not able to be vaccinated will not be recognised. Screenshots will also not be accepted.
* For more information, please refer to the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Post Vaccination Matters webpage for more information.
- I am medically ineligible for Covid-19 vaccination, what should I take note of?
Attendees who are medically unfit to undergo Covid-19 vaccination must undergo Pre-Event Testing (PET). From 1 December, attendees are required to obtain a Medical Ineligibility (MI) Letter from a Local GP. Please note that Physical or Electronic MI Document will be accepted to gain admission into the venue.
- My child is coming with me, what should I take note of ?
Child 12 years and below are exempted from PET. However, attendees with children aged between 4 and 12 must ensure they have a child admission ticket, as well as the following:
i. Proof of age for the child(ren)
Kindly note there will be no admission for infants in arms and children aged 3 and below. Children aged 4 and above will be required to purchase a ticket for admission. Proof of age for children aged 4 to 12 will be required at point of entry (e.g. birth certificate / student pass).
ii. Proof of same-household
If more than one child is accompanying you for the performance, all children must be from the same household. Proof of same-household/residence will be required at point of entry (i.e. official letters addressed to children with residential addresses or birth certificate).
However, children can be in the same group as other individuals aged 13 years and above who are either: (i) fully vaccinated; (ii) recovered from COVID-19; or (iii) have obtained a negative result on a Pre-Event Test (PET) taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
Please note that attendees who fail to bring relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and no refund will be provided.
- I have been vaccinated overseas. Does this mean I can be exempt from PET?
Guests who have been vaccinated overseas must have their vaccination records updated in Singapore’s National Immunisation Registry to be exempted from PET. Vaccinated travellers (short term visitors) who are flying into Singapore to attend this show can be exempted from PET if they have been granted a temporary vaccination status upon arrival.
More details can be found on the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority website or the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Post Vaccination Matters.
- How long are the COVID-19 test results valid for?
The validity of your COVID-19 Test Result Notice is 24 hours from the time you were registered in-person at the testing premises.
You must not enter Sands Theatre or stay in Sands Theatre beyond the validity period stated on your COVID-19 Test Result Notice.
As such, you must get tested:
1. Before the start of your visit to the event; and
2. A maximum of 24 hours before the end of the event.
- How do I know what the end time of the performance is?
The show duration is estimated to last 90 minutes. Please factor an additional 30 minutes buffer to the end time in case of any delays.
- What do I need to present for entry on event day?
Attendees must bring along the following items:
i. A working TraceTogether (TT) Token or updated TT app
ii. A mobile device that has call and internet service to access your test results or vaccination status
iii. Original Government-issued photo identification for verification purposes (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport)
iv. Any of the Acceptable Documents listed below:
- COVID-19 Test Result Notice (ART or PCR) or
- PET Exemption Notice or
- Discharge Memo / e-Discharge Memo or
For image reference, please refer here.
Other than the official Acceptable Documents, any other documents, copies, variations in the format (including screenshots and pictures) will not be accepted for entry.
Kindly note that hard copies of PCR test results, and SMS notifications of test results, will not be recognised. Guests undergoing PET must ensure that their test results are uploaded to their Trace Together app/token or HealthHub for verification.
Attendees who also fail to bring their relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and no refund will be provided. Please also note that there are penalties under law for entering or remaining in any event or activity that requires PET if you do not meet the relevant requirements.
- Do I still need to wear a mask and observe safe distancing if I have a valid negative PET result, a PET Exemption Notice, or if I have completed the full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme?
Yes. All attendees are required to adhere to the prevailing Government safe management measures, such as mask-wearing and safe distancing, to reduce the risk of community spread.
- Can I use an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) Self-Test Kit for PET?
No. Per the prevailing Government guidelines, self-administered Antigen Rapid Tests will not be recognised. Attendees must take their Pre-Event Test (ART or PCR) at an MOH- approved Covid-19 test provider. You may refer to Go.gov.sg/swabproviders for the list of approved MOH Covid-19 test providers.
- What happens if I am denied entry to the show due to a positive or invalid Pre-Event Test (Antigen Rapid Test) result
You will not be permitted entry with a positive or invalid ART result.
You will be required to provide a copy of your positive or invalid Antigen Rapid Test (ART) as documentary proof to request for a full refund.
- What happens if I am unable to attend the show as I have been issued a quarantine order, or I feel unwell?
If you are unable to attend the show because you have been issued a quarantine order or you feel unwell, please contact us at email@example.com or +65 6348 5555 to request for a refund.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis at the Promoter’s discretion.
If you are unwell, please visit a medical professional as soon as possible for further assessment and provide us with the relevant documentation evidencing this, if you are requesting a refund. Attendees are not allowed to take an ART if they display any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as cough or fever. Please rest at home and refrain from attending any event, business, or activity.
- Will I be refunded if I am unable to attend the show for not undergoing a Pre-Event Test?
No refund will be issued if you are unable to attend the show for not undergoing a Pre-Event Test.
If you are unable to take the Pre-Event Test due to extenuating circumstances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6348 5555 at least 72 hours in advance of the Event.
- Do I need to do SafeEntry to enter Sands Theatre?
All ticket holders must have a working TraceTogether App/Token to check in via SafeEntry. Other check-in modes, such as using a mobile device’s camera, SingPass Mobile or other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted.
- Are there any age restrictions for the show?
There will be no admission for children aged 3 and below. Children aged 4 to 12 will be required to purchase a child ticket for admission. Admission for children aged 12 and below to this show is capped at 20%. This policy will be amended in-line with government guidelines as they are announced.
- What time do I need to arrive before the show?
Doors open 30 minutes before the show.
- Can I purchase or bring my own food and drinks at Sands Theatre concession stand?
Food and drink items will not be allowed into Sands Theatre. All food and drink items will have to be consumed/discarded prior to entry. Please note that the concession stands located at Sands Theatre will also not be operational during this event.
- Will you have a cloak room available in case I need to deposit some of my belongings?
The cloak room will be available for this event.
- Will I be able to photograph or film the performance?
Photography, filming, and audio recording are strictly prohibited during the performance. All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and will need to be stored in the Cloakroom.
- Will I be able to use the restroom during the event?
Ticket holder(s) can access restrooms located at the venue during the event. Safe Distancing Ambassadors and ushers will be on site to ensure there is no crowd congregation. We encourage attendees to use the restroom before entering Sands Theatre to avoid formation of long queues and/or waiting time. Please note you will only be re-admitted at a suitable break during the performance.
- Must I remain at my seat until the end of the event?
All attendees are kindly asked to remain seated for the entire duration of the event and will be ushered out of the venue in groups, according to seating areas.
- What are the hygiene and safety measures for attendees, staff and performers?
Sands Theatre is a SG Clean-certified venue and has stepped up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and high-touch surfaces. All seats in the theatre are also sprayed with disinfectant on a regular basis. The venue has procedures in place to ensure compliance with the prevailing Safe Management Measures for Live Performances in support of the Government’s latest efforts.
Aside from mandatory SafeEntry check-in via the TraceTogether app or Token for all attendees, trained Safe Ambassadors will be deployed to disperse crowds and ensure safe distancing measures are adhered to.
For more information on Marina Bay Sands’ safety and hygiene measures, please refer to https://www.marinabaysands.com/company-information/sands-clean-and-safe.html
VIP GOLD: S$178
VIP GOLD BOX (4 SEATS): S$712
A-RESERVE BOX (4 SEATS): S$512