Silapathigaram Introspective was initially written by Ilango Adigal and in this dramatic stage read performance Kannagi, Mathavi and Kovalan are presented from Manimegalai’s perspective. Their intentions and actions are dissected as a theatrical presentation.
Chandramukhi is a romantic tragedy transcreated from Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay’s famous Bengali novella, Devdas. This Tamil theatrical performance depicts a love-triangle, or rather, a discourse in love presented from Chandramukhi's perspective...
Start Sales Date
4 Jun 2021, 9am
Other Channels :
4 Jun 2021, 10am
Approximately 3 hours, no interval
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old
- Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
- Mask to be worn at all times during performance by audience
- Audience will not be permitted to change their seats from their assigned seat number or mingle with artiste after the show
- At Theatre Venue, Mandatory Trace Together App or device must be activated together with venue check-in app by all audience
- No refund of Ticket Price under any Circumstances
- No food or drinks allowed in the venue
Late Seating Advisory
- Latecomers will not be permitted until appropriate break.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash Photography, Taping or recording by all means is allowed.