3 Jun 2019, 9am
3 Jun 2019, 10am
Moments before they make their entrance into our world, Boy and Girl are each assigned scripts by a Playwright. And as they rehearse for the lives that they will lead, they begin questioning the roles that they have been given.
Why are women and men expected to behave in certain ways? How did the world come to be such an unequal place for women and men? Can there be a different way of raising future generations?
With this challenging and insightful new comedy by Thomas Lim, one of Singapore theatre’s most exciting talents, we launch our Theatre-In-Education (TIE) programme. By introducing young people to the shared experience of theatre, TIE encourages them to engage with a play’s themes and think about how the issues raised relate to everyday life and the world we live in.
Learning outside the classroom has never been this inspiring and fun!
About WILD RICE’s Theatre-In-Education Programme
Theatre-In-Education (TIE) uses the medium of theatre for educational purposes. The entire experience typically comprises of:
• A show performed by professional actors;
• Facilitated discussions or workshops on the themes and ideas raised by the production; and
• A companion resource pack for teachers.
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
with no interval.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: Advisory (Some Mature Content)
- Patrons 3 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event