Guided tours at Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
Take a peek under Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay’s iconic domes with its guided tour. Whether you’re an arts aficionado, architectural buff or a curious visitor, everyone will definitely discover something new about Singapore’s national performing arts centre and one of the world’s busiest arts centres.
The Esplanade Tour takes you to the centre’s front-of-house spaces, giving you an opportunity to experience the Esplanade Concert Hall’s sublime acoustics and see the majestic Esplanade Theatre. Along the...
Approximately 1 hour
- Arrive at least 10 mins earlier so that you don’t miss anything
- Dress in comfortable attire and shoes
- Have your camera or mobile phone camera fully charged to take lots of photos
- #esplanadesg #mydurian - share your Esplanade Tour experience on Instagram
All tour participants are advised to read Esplanade’s General Advisory at https://www.esplanade.com/visitor-guide/general-advisory ahead of your visit to the centre.
Please also take note of the following guidelines for Esplanade’s Guided Tours:
- Only tickets purchased through SISTIC or Esplanade’s authorised partners will be accepted.
- For safe distancing, all Esplanade Guided Tours will only be able to accommodate a maximum of five participants per tour.
- Please help to be socially responsible by keeping your masks on and maintaining a 1m distance between groups at all times during the tour.