22 Mar 2017, 9am
Renowned for its multi-sensory culinary experience and breathtaking views, Equinox Restaurant offers a decadent menu highlighting Modern European cuisine. The 5 course menu features Chef Paul Hallett's signature creations such as the Roasted Black Cod and Angus Beef Short Rib. As special privilege to Sistic customers, allow us to welcome you with a complimentary glass of Sparkling wine upon arrival.
Rating / Age Limit
- All patrons must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
5 Course Dinner Menu
1. Available daily from 6.30pm onwards. Please be advised that the last seating is strictly at 9.15pm, and the last order is at 9.30pm.
Your table will be held for 15 minutes only.
2. The dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen are required to be in full-length trousers and covered shoes, whereas ladies are advised to be dressed elegantly. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed for gentlemen.
3. Window seats are subject to availability and chargeable at $20++ per table
Public Holidays and Eve of Public Holidays
welcome sparkling wine
Smoked Paprika, Piquillo Peppers, Lemon, Black Radish
Roasted Chicken Broth,
Shitake, Foie Gras Gyoza, Black Truffle
Roasted Black Cod,
Chorizo, Pea Veloute, Buttermilk
Angus Beef Short Rib
Barley Risotto, Roasted Plum, Mushroom Ketchup
Ivory Chocolate Mousse
Star Anise, Honeycomb, Yogurt Air, Pistachio Ice Cream
Menu might change depending on seasonality.
Inclusive of filtered Nordaq water and Coffee/Tea
Window Seat request $20 per table chargeable to guest.