28 Jun 2019, 9am
28 Jun 2019, 10am
This recital “Conversations to Flinders Station” is a collaboration within the conventional jazz, advance music improvisation, and video art spectrum. You’ll be intrigued by a balance of not only the everyday conventional jazz but also various experimental foray of sounds and visuals.
Jeremy Yeo is a graduate of Box Hill Institute TAFF, Melbourne Australia (2015-2018). Advanced Improvisation became an eminent part of his Master of Music (Contemporary Practice) studies at Box Hill Institute under the guidance of Warren Burt and Ren Walters. Jeremy has been a drummer for 25 years and has worked with various pop artistes such as David Choi (USA), J.J.Lin, Kit Chan, A-Do, F.I.R., and Eric Moo. This recital moves in the opposite direction away from the regular pop drumming he is known for.
Jeremy Yeo - Drums + Percussion + Bass Effects + Video Art and Projected Images
Tama Goh - Drums + Percussion
Dr. Tony Makarome - Double Bass
Eugene Ang - Piano
Lester Ang - Saxophone
Teo Boon Chye - Saxophone
Sean Rozario - Piano
Bani Rahman - Bass Guitar
Jacob Teo - Electric Guitar
Steven Cheong - Sound Engineer
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.