4 Aug 2017, 9am
Other Channels :
4 Aug 2017, 10am
In collaboration with The Siam, The Captain’s Club has sailed its way to Bangkok to bring you a refreshing culinary experience on board the historical and refurbished golden teak rice barge, The Golden Naga.
Enjoy the most stunning views of the Bangkok waterfront as we cruise along the iconic Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Chinatown and the Bangkok skyline while indulging in an evening of canapés and cocktails prepared by The Siam. The reputed urban luxury resort has won many accolades including:
THE GOLD LIST 2017 | Conde Nast Traveler (China)
THE GOLD LIST 2017 | Conde Nast Traveler (USA)
READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2017 - Best City Hotel in South East Asia 2nd Place | The Gallivanter’s Guide
READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2017 - Best Hotel Spa Worldwide Winner | The Gallivanter’s Guide
TRIPADVISOR – Number 1 Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand |TripAdvisor
With the hospitable crew from The Siam taking care of your every need on The Golden Naga, you and your guests are all set for a memorable experience, indulging in top-notch food and drinks under the glorious sunset skies.
For further enquiries, please contact Arron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders only.
Approximately 2 hours
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 18 years old.
- Patrons 18 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Term & Condition
- This is a rain or shine even. If the weather does not permit cruising, the event will be held at the dockside.
- The boat has a limited capacity of 8 guests and availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The experience is inclusive of:
- Free flow of canapés and drinks prepared by The Siam