21 Jan 2019, 9am
21 Jan 2019, 10am
King, Eddie and John were three friends who love jamming in a band. They often busked along the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, mainly singing songs that discourse social issues, and hoping to bring the music they love to the people through musical connections. In a fateful encounter at a music store, they met a bass player, Victor whom they invited to join their band and together, build their music career. Since Victor joined the band, the love songs that he wrote were so well received and popular that the once insignificant band started to have a taste of fame. Subsequently their notable popularity granted them the opportunity to travel to the mainland to participate in a music competition, ultimately propelling them to stardom. Upon their return to hongkong, they held their first concert and their popularity continue to accelerate. Just as their hard work started to pay off, King and Victor held opposing opinions in deciding the direction of the band, causing the band to dissolve. During the time of their disbandment, King and Victor continued to pursue their individual music career, composing numerous hit songs. However, their individual results fell short of those they reaped when working together. In the end, with the help of Eddie's mediation, Victor and King resolved their misunderstandings, put aside their opinions, reunite the band together again, bringing the group to great success.
Cantonese with English & Chinese subtitles
Approximately 2 hours
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and person below 6 years old.
- Patron 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.