ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands ®
The world's first ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands is the Museum of Creativity, where the creative processes at the heart of art and science and their role in shaping society are explored.
Featuring 21 gallery spaces totaling 50,000 square feet, the boldly iconic lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum is also the premier venue for major international touring exhibitions from the most renowned collections in the world.
Future World: Where Art Meets Science
Start Sales Date
On sale now
Note : Same day tickets would be available for purchase on internet up to 5pm.
Plan Your Visit
For a more pleasant experience, we strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets online before visiting the Museum as All-Access and Double Exhibition tickets will be available on a limited basis for each timeslot. Please also take note of the following:
- From 29 Jan, all exhibition admission times will be revised to 15-minute timed-entry
- Queues may still be expected during peak periods
- Please visit the exhibitions based on the timeslot chosen, latecomers may need to wait for a suitable time to be admitted.
Rating / Age Limit
- Free admission for infant in arms and child 2 years old below.
- Child 2 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- Singapore residents enjoy a special price. Present a valid identity card (Singapore Citizen IC, Singapore Permanent Resident IC, employment pass, work permit or dependent's pass) for each admission ticket at the point of purchase.
- Please be ready to present proof of eligibility for Singapore residents price tickets as random checks will be conducted at the point of entry. Visitors unable to present proof of eligibility will be required to upgrade to standard full price tickets
- Students currently enrolled in local-based institutions enjoy Local concessionary rate (includes holder of MOE-issued student pass/ICA-issued student visa).
- Overseas students enjoy the Standard Student concessionary rate Valid for one Student ticket per Student Photo ID or A valid ID has to be produced for each ticket to be purchased at the Student price.
- A valid student pass is required for verification & must be presented at point of purchase.
- Strollers are not permitted into some exhibitions due to space constraints and the safety concerns of artworks and installations. Designated stroller parking area will be made available near the entrance of these exhibitions.
- During peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
Prices are inclusive of booking fees
Future World & Radical Curiosity
Future World & Attack on Titan
Radical Curiosity & Attack on Titan
Future World , Radical Curiosity and Attack on Titan
VR Gallery: We Live in an Ocean of Air
ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands ® Tours
**Child (2 to 12 years) / Student / Senior (65 years & above) / Persons with Disabilities (PWD)