Inspired by Alvin Pang's best-selling collection What Gives Us Our Names, 'A Call Away' invites you to tune your senses, deepen your attention, and look into what it means to be truly present in a space with yourself. This is a participatory work where participants will receive a package of items. Through a scheduled phone call lasting 20 to 30 minutes, you'll be invited into amalgamation of sounds and stories as you're guided through opening the package and experiencing the items within.
Start Sales Date
12 Oct 2020, 10am
Approximately 30 minutes
- You will receive an e-mail from Artwave Studio to schedule the delivery of the package of items and the phone call.
- The ticket indicates the date of the scheduled phone call. The package will be delivered to you before you receive the call.
- Look at your schedule between 31st Oct to 8th Nov.
- Find a block of 30 minutes within the given times when you can be by yourself.
(Choose a time of day when you are unlikely to receive urgent phone calls and when your boss, regardless of age, won't need you.)
- Once you've nominated a block of time - put it down in your diary or calendar.