Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Taiwan King of Hokkien songs Cai Xiao Hu 蔡小虎 is finally back to woo his audiences with his golden hits for a one night only concert at the Marina Bay Sands.
Cai Xiao Hu established his successful singing career after winning in the popular Taiwan Singing Competition 五灯奖 in 1991. He has released more than 30 Hokkien albums with hit songs such as 春夏秋冬, 爱情炉丹, 买醉的人, 今生最爱的人, 疼你若生命, 一生只有你 and more.
Circle the date on your calendar and get up close and personal with this great singer for an unforgettable night of great songs.
Start Sales Date
4 Apr 2022, 5pm
4 Apr 2022, 5pm
Approximately 120 minutes, no interval
- Guests must either be (1) fully vaccinated, or have (2) recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, or be (3) medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination. Kindly refer to the section “Before You Go” for more information.
- Sales Channels: Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online.
- Online purchases (including show packages) are not eligible for Sands Rewards earnings & redemption. T&Cs apply.
- Decide the price category and number of tickets you require before clicking into the respective areas.
- Upon choosing your preferred seats, select your ticket type and then add to cart.
- Once you have confirmed your details, enter your payment details, and proceed to check out.
- An email confirmation and e-ticket with the event details will then be sent to you.
- Age restrictions: There will be no admission for children aged 3 and below. Those aged 4 and above will be required to purchase a ticket for admission. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Must I be fully vaccinated to attend this event?
Yes, this event will adhere to vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS). The following criteria must be met by all guests over the age of 12:
i. Fully vaccinated (i.e. with proof of vaccination status via the TraceTogether app or token, or HealthHub app); or
ii. Recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days; or
iii. Medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination (i.e., with a physical Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by a local GP)
Unvaccinated children below the age of 12 are permitted, subject to prevailing eligibility requirements. Kindly refer to the Age Restriction policy of this performance in Before You Book.
- Do I need to do SafeEntry to enter the event venue?
Yes, all ticket holders must have a working TraceTogether App/Token to check in via SafeEntry. Other check-in modes, such as using a mobile device's camera, SingPass Mobile or other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted.
- I am medically ineligible for Covid-19 vaccination, what should I take note of?
Attendees are required to obtain a Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate from a Local GP. Please note that only a Physical MI Document will be accepted.
- I have been vaccinated overseas. Can I attend the show?
Guests who have been vaccinated overseas must have their vaccination records updated in Singapore’s National Immunisation Registry. Vaccinated travellers (short term visitors) who are flying into Singapore to attend this show must be able to show a fully vaccinated status in their TraceTogether App.
More details can be found on the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority website or the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Post Vaccination Matters.
- My child (12 years or younger) is coming with me, what should I take note of?
Children aged 12 and below are exempted from vaccination-differentiated safe management measures, but are still subject to age restrictions for the show. They do not have to be from the same household if they are part of a group.
Attendees who fail to present relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and will not receive a refund.
- What do I need to present for entry on event day?
Attendees must have the following items:
i. A working TraceTogether (TT) Token or updated TT app
ii. A mobile device that has call and internet service to access your test results or vaccination status
iii. Original Government-issued photo identification for verification purposes (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport)
iv. Recovery Memo/Memo for individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, or proof of registered Covid-19 positive result via HealthHub
v. Physical Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by local GP for individuals who are medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination
Attendees who also fail to bring their relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and no refund will be provided.
- Do I still need to wear a mask if I have completed the full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme?
Yes. All attendees are required to adhere to the prevailing Government safe management measures, such as mask-wearing to reduce the risk of community spread.
- What happens if I am unable to attend the show as I am unwell and tested positive for Covid-19, or am well and tested positive, or have been issued a Health Risk Notice?
If you are unable to attend the show because you are unwell and tested positive for Covid-19, or are well and tested positive, or have been issued a Health Risk Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6348 5555 to request for a refund.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis at the Promoter’s discretion.
If you are unwell, please visit a medical professional as soon as possible for further assessment and provide us with the relevant documentation evidencing this, if you are requesting a refund. Please rest at home and refrain from attending any event, business, or activity.
- Will I be refunded if I am unable to attend the show for not meeting the requirements under the vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS)?
No refund will be issued if you are unable to attend the show for not meeting VDS requirements.
If you are unable to attend the event due to extenuating circumstances, please contact us at email@example.com or +65 6348 5555 at least 72 hours in advance of the Event.
- What time do I need to arrive before the show?
Doors open 60 minutes before the show.
- How do I know what the end time of the performance is?
The show duration is estimated to last 120 minutes. Please factor an additional 30 minutes buffer to the end time in case of any delays.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Food and Beverage are not allowed in the event hall. All food and beverage items will have to be discarded prior to entry.
- Will you have a cloak room available in case I need to deposit some of my belongings?
The cloak room will be available for this event.
- Will I be able to photograph or film the performance?
Photography, filming, and audio recording are strictly prohibited during the performance. All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and will need to be stored in the Cloakroom.
- Will I be able to use the restroom during the event?
Ticket holder(s) can access restrooms located at the venue during the event. Safe Distancing Ambassadors and ushers will be on site to ensure there is no crowd congregation. We encourage attendees to use the restroom before entering the event venue to avoid formation of long queues and/or waiting time. Please note you will only be re-admitted at a suitable break during the performance.
- What are the hygiene and safety measures for attendees, staff and performers?
Marina Bay Sands is a SG Clean-certified venue and has stepped up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and high-touch surfaces. The venue and the performers will comply with prevailing Safe Management Measures for Live Performances in support of the Government’s latest efforts. All attendees must adhere to vaccination differentiated safe management measures and will be subject to mandatory SafeEntry check-in via the TraceTogether app or Token.
For more information on Marina Bay Sands’ safety and hygiene measures, please refer to https://www.marinabaysands.com/company-information/sands-clean-and-safe.html
A Reserve: S$138
B Reserve: S$118
C Reserve: S$98
D Reserve: S$78