It's a perfectly ordinary day in a perfectly ordinary café in Singapore. Or is it?
Two old friends chat and snap selfies over plates of fried chicken and aglio olio pasta. The three wait-staff bicker and constantly refill cups of coffee while waiting for their shifts to end.
But something strange is brewing both inside and outside of the café. Perhaps it's finally time to wake up and smell the coffee - if it's not already too late to do so.
A darkly funny psychological thriller with a conscience, C...
Start Sales Date
9 Nov 2020, 9am
9 Nov 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
with no interval
Rating / Age Limit
- IMDA Advisory: Advisory 16 (Mature Content and Coarse Language)
- No admission for patrons below 12 years old.
- Patrons 12 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory
- Please arrive at the time indicated on your e-ticket.
- Late admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
The health and safety of our audiences, cast and colleagues remains Wild Rice’s priority. To ensure you feel secure and comfortable at all times, we are closely following the government’s health guidelines throughout our venue.
With your cooperation, we will be implementing the following safety measures:
- Temperature Screening
- TraceTogether Enabled*
- Face Masks Required
- Distanced Seating
- Hand Sanitisers Available
- Regular Cleaning
- Antimicrobial Shield
Standard: S$35, S$30, S$25
(Please note that tickets can be booked up to a maximum of 5 people seated together)
- S$25 for Category 1 Ticket
- Available through SISTIC Hotline, Internet, Mobile Channels
- Verification: Quote valid passcode upon purchase of tickets
- S$25 for Student (Local/Overseas) / Senior Citizen (aged 55 & above)
- Applicable to Category 1 only
- Verification: Present valid ID / Student Pass
- Patron unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession ticket to full price tickets
- Available through SISTIC hotline only