6 Aug 2019, 10am
6 Aug 2019, 10am
Breakout pop group Why Don’t We is returning to Singapore with the new 8 Letters Tour, performing at Sands Expo and Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands on November 16, 2019 (Saturday).
Prior to coming together, the five young men – Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson, Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery, and Zach Herron – stood out as performers in their own right. Jack built a growing subscriber base on YouTube, and Daniel etched a space in the hearts of viewers everywhere on American Idol.
Taking an innovative and unconventional approach towards releasing new music and actively engaging their rapidly growing fanbase, the prolific young group – the quintet ranges in age from 18-21 years old – put out their first five EPs in under 12 months. The group closed 2017 on a high note, performing on the entire iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour, including the New York City stop at Madison Square Garden where they shared the stage with Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Camilla Cabello and more.
Why Don’t We is currently gearing up for their largest headline trek to date, the 8 Letters Tour. Don’t miss your chance to catch their breath-taking live performance!
Visit www.livenation.sg for more news and updates.
Click Here For MICE Convention Centre Conditions of Entry
Approximately 90 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old.
- Children aged 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For General Admission, queuing up first does not guarantee a front standing space. For crowd control reasons, Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to usher guests to designated sections in the venue.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.