[POSTPONED] Mosaic Music Series Bitty
- Fri, 1 Oct 2021, 7.30pm
"… refined songcraft and impressive chops… The list of (Bitty's) seasoned collaborators… shows how much faith the local music fraternity have in this bright young wunderkind." - The Straits Times, Eddino Abdul Hadi
"Classic case of petite frame, prodigal talent." - Juice Magazine
Bitty (formerly known as bittymacbeth) makes her debut under a new moniker, presenting her R&B/pop self-titled EP-a collection of songs to laugh, cry and hope along with. In this performance, the funky bassist-soulful chanteuse will play exclusive live versions of new and fam...
Start Sales Date
7 Jul 2021, 9am
Esplanade Box Office:
7 Jul 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes, with no intermission
Performed in English
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
Formerly known as bittymacbeth, Bitty is a solo R&B-pop artist who listens, understands and voices simple truths. Her medium is sound-shaping good vibrations as a producer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
Her first single under her new moniker, MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE features Axel Brizzy and was warmly received. The song was featured on several Spotify-curated playlists including New Music Friday India, Rising 65 and Women of Singapore, the latter of which Bitty is now the face of.
The international appeal of Bitty's music is evident. Under her previous moniker of bittymacbeth, she signed a distribution deal with American indie label Coed Recs after her 2018 summer single, Trace (Comfortable Sympathy), charted at #4 on Spotify Singapore's Viral 50. Her single Get Better. Not Bitter. was featured in Indie Palace, while Fly. was featured on more than 12 international Spotify and Apple Music curated playlists.
Known for her simultaneous live vocals and bass shedding, Bitty has also shared festival stages with the likes of Alice Ivy, Jessica Jung, BP Valenzuela and Charlie Lim. She has also performed at the famed The Middle East night club in Boston and New York City.
- 15% savings for E&Me Black members
- 15% savings for E&Me White members
- 10% savings for E&Me Discover members (Subject to availability)
- $25.20 for Student, Senior Citizen (aged 60 years and above) and NSF
- Subject to availability