Elegant and enchanting, The Sleeping Beauty was choreographed in 1890 by one of the most influential figures in ballet, Marius Petipa. Produced in 1946 to celebrate the end of World War II, The Royal Ballet's adaptation of the work has become a much-loved part of the repertory. Experience this timeless fairytale, which was staged and recorded in 2020, skillfully translated from the stage by screen director and former ballet dancer Ross MacGibbon.
The Royal Ballet’s The Sleeping Beauty combines Marius Petipa's masterful 19th-century choreography and Tchaikovsky’s masterful and pa...
Start Sales Date
E&Me Priority Booking
15 Jul 2021, 9am
16 Jul 2021, 9am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
16 Jul 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes, with no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Rating to be advised. Age restrictions may apply.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
Princess Aurora: Fumi Kaneko
Prince Florimund: Federico Bonelli
Carabosse: Kristen McNally
The Lilac Fairy: Gina Storm-Jensen
- 15% savings for E&Me Black members
- 15% savings for E&Me White members
- 10% savings for E&Me Discover members (Subject to availability)
- $20 for Student, Senior Citizen (aged 60 years and above) and NSF
- Subject to availability
- S$100 for Package of 4
- Applicable across all NT Live and da:ns series screenings (Hansard, The Lehman Trilogy, King Lear, Cyrano de Bergerac, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, The Sleeping Beauty and Three Ballets: Within the Golden Hour, Medusa and Flight Pattern)
- Subject to availability