Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Check out some of the most iconic Singapore bands who have performed in past editions at the Theatre Stage (Esplanade Theatre) and witness the full force of the Baybeats’ sound! Featuring the loud and thumping Amateur Takes Control, ever eclectic Tiramisu, pop-rock gods Electrico, dream-pop quintet Pleasantry, hardcore legends Caracal, lion city ska punkers The Full Pledge Munkees and more!
The bay beast returns with 4 days of solid hard-hitting good music with performances live at Esplanade and on livestream for everyone at home too!
Duration: 30mins per set
4 Nov 2021, Thu
6.35pm Sun Eater
8.20pm Iman's League
10.05pm The Full Pledge Munkees
5 Nov 2021, Fri
7.55pm Generation 69
9.40pm A R A J U A
11.25pm Amateur Takes Control
6 Nov 2021, Sat
7 Nov 2021, Sun
6.35pm T I D E S
Start Sales Date
Esplanade&Me Priority Booking
25 Oct 2021, 12pm
27 Oct 2021 onwards, 12pm
Esplanade Box Office:
27 Oct 2021, 12pm - 6pm
Approximately 30 minutes, with no intermission
• Admission for ages 13 and above
• Performances may include use of loud music and strobe lighting.
• Audiences are to remain seated throughout the performance
• No audience participation, including singing and shouting during the performance.
The programmes for Baybeats 2021 are subject to change, based on prevailing safe management measures.
As part of the latest safe management measures, Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who have completed the full vaccination against COVID-19#
Patrons who have yet to complete their vaccination must undergo PET at any of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Approved Test Providers, or at Quick Test Centres, within 24 hours before the end of the performance, at your own cost. On-site PET is not available at Esplanade for this event.
#Full vaccination refers to:
• two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list
• recovery from a COVID-19 infection
Do bring along your negative PET test result notice, photo identification, and mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check-in. We regret that patrons who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry. Please visit MOH website for details.
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 13 shall not be admitted.
- Children 13 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.