Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Hope from Chaos: Pandemic Reflections
12 Feb 2022 - 7 Aug 2022
Hope from Chaos marks the second anniversary of the arrival of the COVID-19 virus into Singapore. Discover the science of infectious diseases and reflect on life during a global pandemic.
Hope from Chaos: Pandemic Reflections begins with a free introduction titled Outbreak: Epidemics in a Connected World. This exhibition, by the renowned Smithsonian Institution, highlights the concept of “One Health” and recognises the connectedness of human, a...
Start Sales Date
On sale now
Note : Same day tickets would be available for purchase on internet up to 5pm.
Plan Your Visit
For a more pleasant experience, we strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets online before visiting the Museum as All-Access and Double Exhibition tickets will be available on a limited basis for each timeslot. Please also take note of the following:
- Queues may still be expected during peak periods
- Please visit the exhibitions based on the timeslot chosen, latecomers may need to wait for a suitable time to be admitted.
Rating / Age Limit
- Free admission for infant in arms and child 2 years old below.
- Child 2 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- Singapore residents enjoy a special price. Present a valid identity card (Singapore Citizen IC, Singapore Permanent Resident IC, employment pass, work permit or dependent's pass) for each admission ticket at the point of purchase.
- Please be ready to present proof of eligibility for Singapore residents price tickets as random checks will be conducted at the point of entry. Visitors unable to present proof of eligibility will be required to upgrade to standard full price tickets
- Students currently enrolled in local-based institutions enjoy Local concessionary rate (includes holder of MOE-issued student pass/ICA-issued student visa).
- Overseas students enjoy the Standard Student concessionary rate Valid for one Student ticket per Student Photo ID or A valid ID has to be produced for each ticket to be purchased at the Student price.
- A valid student pass is required for verification & must be presented at point of purchase.
- Strollers are not permitted into some exhibitions due to space constraints and the safety concerns of artworks and installations. Designated stroller parking area will be made available near the entrance of these exhibitions.
- During peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
Prices are inclusive of booking fees
Hope from Chaos
Family (2 Adult + 2 Children): S$18
**Child (2 to 12 years) / Student / Senior (65 years & above) / Persons with Disabilities (PWD)