Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
"Two Musicians sharing One Identity, continuously evolving with the community."
duodentity, a Singapore-based piano duo, draws inspiration from their surroundings, allowing their experiences to shape the creative direction of their musical output. Join them on this ever-evolving journey of theirs and find out how their creation process and musical expression has changed over time.
Adriana Chiew, piano
Gabriel Hoe, piano
Variations on a Theme by Paganini by Witold Lutosławski
Start Sales Date
Internet, Mobile, Hotline & Authorised Agents:
6 Jan 2022, 10am
Approximately 30 minutes
(with no Intermission)
Safe Management Measures
- From 1 Jan 2022, only fully vaccinated, recovered, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 and below will be allowed admission into the venue.
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will no longer be accepted.
- Refunds will not be granted to ticket-holders who do not meet these admission requirements.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned, with a valid photo ID.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- There is no admission without a ticket.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Unauthorised photography and videography are strictly not allowed when artists are performing.
- You may take photos (without flash) and videos when artists are not performing, e.g. during bows and applause.
Standard: S$10, S$5