Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
The sound of spring arrives with our first international guest artist since the pandemic began, South Korea’s Bomsori Kim, who will give life to the sweet glitter of Mozart’s youthful First Violin Concerto. Likewise, Schubert’s Fifth Symphony takes its inspiration very much from Mozart’s trademark elegance and aplomb.
Directed by SSO Chief Conductor Hans Graf, this not-to-be-missed concert will see the Singapore Symphony Orchestra perform the world premiere of the 1942 Eighth Symphony by Danish-born composer Paul von Klenau (1883 – 1946).
Plus: catch Bomsori Kim in...
Start Sales Date
Internet, Mobile, Hotline & Authorised Agents:
31 Mar 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour
(with no Intermission)
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Safe Management Measures
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$88, S$68, S$48, S$28