Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
“Music-making such as this, with more than a splash of individuality and a palpable recreative spirit, is worthy of anyone’s attention,” said Gramophone of Baiba Skride’s album of Mozart Violin Concertos. The acclaimed Latvian violinist arrives in Singapore to perform the delightful No. 4 under the baton of French maestro Pierre Bleuse. The programme is completed with Mozart’s “Great G minor Symphony”, the unforgettable No. 40, one of the most cherished pieces in the history of classical music.
Singapore Symphony Orchestra
Pierre Bleuse, conductor
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile Channels
6 Oct 2021, 10am
Internet, Mobile, Hotline & Authorised Agents:
7 Oct 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
(with no Intermission)
Safe Management Measures
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) is required for those who are not exempted. For more details on exemptions, list of MOH-approved clinics for PET, and reimbursement for cost of PET, please visit here.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- There is no admission without a ticket.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Unauthorised photography and videography are strictly not allowed when artists are performing.
- You may take photos (without flash) and videos when artists are not performing, e.g. during bows and applause.
Standard: S$88, S$68, S$48, S$38, S$28, S$15