Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
In Association with the 2021 vOilah! France Singapore Festival
Let renowned French pianist Cédric Tiberghien take you around L'isle joyeuse, a solo recital of three brilliant classics: Debussy’s evocation of exhilarating joy, Beethoven’s treatise on his magnificent “Eroica” theme, and Mozart’s Sonata No. 11, home to his famous Rondo alla turca.
Cédric Tiberghien, piano
MOZART Piano Sonata No. 11 in A major, K. 331
DEBUSSY L'isle joyeuse
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile Channels
6 Oct 2021, 10am
Internet, Mobile, Hotline & Authorised Agents:
7 Oct 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
(with no Intermission)
Safe Management Measures
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) is required for those who are not exempted. For more details on exemptions, list of MOH-approved clinics for PET, and reimbursement for cost of PET, please visit here.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- There is no admission without a ticket.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause, and no photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$78, S$58, S$38, S$20