Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
The sparkling Emperor Quartet is one of the most beloved gifts from the Father of the String Quartet, Joseph Haydn, home to the noble “Emperor’s Hymn”. Join the musicians of the SSO as they bring home this popular work to the Victoria Concert Hall, alongside the sonorous majesty of Tchaikovsky’s string sextet, Souvenir de Florence.
As part of the live performance pilots initiated by the National Arts Council, a limited number of seats to this concert will be made available to the public, subject to safe management measures in effect at the venue.
Start Sales Date
Internet, Mobile & Hotline:
23 Sep 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour
(with no Intermission)
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
Safe Management Measures
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the start of the concert.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Standard: S$50, S$40, S$30