This event is a real time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
Join this online experience and learn about the intriguing history of Medici Family, a family that ruled Florence for over three centuries. This tour dwells into the power, money, plots and murders that defined this family.
We will from the Medici palace and walk through the neighbourhood where they lived to the San Lorenzo Church, where they are all buried. Then, we will proceed to Piazza del Duomo, where the magnificent C...
Start Sales Date
23 Dec 2020
- Real-time experience live-streamed from Florence
- Fascinating insights and anecdotes about the powerful Medici family
- See popular places like Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral and Ponte Vecchio
• Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
• The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
• Refundable : Yes
• Can be cancelled up to 2 days before the scheduled time.
• The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
• Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
My name is Valentina, and I was born and raised in Florence. I always liked to travel, and this is the reason I decided to learn languages, I travelled a lot and lived abroad to improve my language skills. Florence is a place I always wanted to live in. As a kid I was always fascinated by the beauty and history of the city. I wanted to combine my passion for travelling and the love for Florence, and this is why I decided to become a tour guide. Being a traveler myself, I know what people expect when they are abroad. I've been a tour guide for ten years now, and I like to welcome people from all over the world to the place I love the most and let them feel at home!
Public Standard (Single Screen): S$35
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$150