Trick Eye Museum: Singapore's First 3D+AR Museum
Get ready to let your imagination run wild! Trick Eye Museum Singapore, the internationally renowned optical art museum from Korea, introduces Augmented Reality (AR) features to its exhibits. The AR features will bring its art installations and paintings to life.
Forget about ordinary 3D exhibits in the museum! With Trick Eye Museum’s very own Augmented Reality Technology (AR:T) implemented onto the installations, visitors can immerse themselves with thrilling sound, lights and other effects that create rea...
Start Sales Date
On Sales Now
Rating / Age Limit
- Free admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old.
- Children 4 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets are valid for admission on 18th - 20th May 2019 (Saturday to Monday) only.
- Limited to 8 ticket redemptions per person.
- Not valid with any other offers / promotions / discounts.
- Each ticket is entitled to a one-time entry.
- Tickets redeemed must be utilized on the same date of voucher redemption.
- Strictly no extensions or change of dates allowed.
- For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Citizen (60 & abv): S$20
Child (4 - 12 yrs): S$20
- Through All SISTIC Channels except Authorised Agents
- Applicable from Nov 2016 tickets onwards
- Valid from 21 Dec 2016 onwards