Forward Through Song is a half-an-hour programme which looks back at 2020, a trying year for many. An all-Singaporean ensemble comprising soprano Evelyn Ang, tenor Jeremy Koh, violinist Nadine Ng and pianist Neo Ming Wei will present songs revolving around the themes of hardship, hope and fortitude.
Start Sales Date
Esplanade&Me Priority Booking
18 Feb 2021
19 Feb 2021 onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
19 Feb 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 30 minutes
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
About Spot Pocket Opera Theatre
Spot Pocket Opera Theatre is a non-profit organization (with charity status) that was incorporated in 2017 after a pilot year of research community projects. The chamber western opera company has since become one of the major driving forces of opera outreach in Singapore, performing at the most unexpected places to introduce and attract new audiences to the Esplanade Concert Hall and Theatre.
The company started with a team of three singers and a pianist, but was soon joined by skilled, like-minded instrumentalists who shared the company's vision of breaking barriers to create opportunities for more people to enjoy.
Find out more www.spotopera.com
Standard (with Voucher): $10
Receive a $10 Esplanade Mall Voucher with every standard ticket purchased. Terms and conditions apply.