Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Marking the release of their sophomore EP Everything Is (out 20 May 2022),alt-rock/shoegaze band Coming Up Roses bring their incendiary live show to Esplanade’s Annexe Studio.
Written as a compilation of songs that reflect the band’s exploration of themselves and the world around them, Everything Is cathartically distils the emotional rollercoaster of the past three years into four stage-ready songs, from the Sundays-inspired jangle of Glass Stained Eyes to the wall-of-sound guitars on closer Would You Ever.
Playing at a venue dear t...
Start Sales Date
19 May 2022, 3pm
SISTIC Authorised Agents & Hotline:
19 May 2022, 3pm
Esplanade Box Office:
19 May 2022, 3pm - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 15 mins, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app (version 2.11 and above) or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children aged 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
About Coming Up Roses
Weaving their songs out of their adolescent experiences, alt-rock trio Coming Up Roses balances the worlds of child-like innocence and idealism with the revelations that come with adulthood. Combining elements of folk, grunge and shoegaze, the band manifests their emotions through the use of evocative vocal melodies and expansive sonic textures.
Citing influences such as Wolf Alice and The Joy Formidable, Coming Up Roses is fronted by vocalist-bassist Emily Sera and completed by guitarists Darius Oon and Lorenzo Romero.
Since forming in 2018, their catchy melodies, energetic songs, and engaging audience interaction have earned them a reputation as one of the most exciting live bands in the region—performing at international showcases and festivals including Music Matters Live, Fred Perry Subculture and Canadian Music Week.
Mask-wearing is required for all indoor events.