[FULLY SUBSCRIBED] Beautiful Sunday Oishii! by Xposé Guitar Ensemble
- Sun, 9 May 2021, 2pm & 5.30pm
This Mother's Day, take a sonic journey across Japan with Oishii! - a niibori-style concert showcasing the country's diverse sounds. The concert features music from esteemed composer Joe Hisaishi and Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away, among others, presented by Xposé Guitar Ensemble through an assortment of guitars of different sizes and pitch ranges.
Registration Start Date
E&Me Priority Registration
29 Apr 2021, 9am onwards
30 Apr 2021, 9am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
29 Apr 2021 onwards, 12nn - 6pm
Performed in English
Approximately 45 minutes, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
About Xposé Guitar Ensemble
Formed in 2005 by conductor, Ow Leong San, Xposé is Singapore’s top guitar ensemble comprising alumni players from the National University of Singapore Guitar Ensemble and other academic institutions. The vibrant ensemble cultivates interest through varied platforms and actively expands its concert repertoire by exploring different music genres through its various chamber groups, as well as collaborating with notable soloists.