Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Committed to inspire, unite and persevere, SDT is humbled to celebrate its 33rd Anniversary Season as the premier professional dance company in Singapore.
Revel in the company’s artistic eminence this season as it brings to the stage three remarkable works. Opening the evening is Momentum by legendary Singaporean choreographer Choo-San Goh, followed by the mesmerising Swipe by Val Caniparoli, as well as Natalie Weir’s explosive piece, Jabula.
*Disclaimer – We are hopeful that the theatre will begin to slowly open its doors in the coming months, however all dates are su...
Start Sales Date
24 Aug 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 30 mins, with no interval
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording or Audio recording is permitted for this event
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Before you arrive at the performance venue
- Verification items
To ensure a smooth and enjoyable visit, please remember to bring along the following:
1. Photo ID
• Original Government-issued photo identification documents (e.g. NRIC, employment pass, passport)
2. Proof of Vaccination
• TraceTogether app; or
• TraceTogether token and printed vaccination certificate; or
• Negative Covid-19 test result (obtained after your PET at Esplanade or other MOH Approved Test Providers).
Patrons who do not have all the verification items will be denied entry.
As part of the safe management measures, Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who are fully vaccinated#.
#Full vaccination refers to:
- two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use list
- recovered from a COVID-19 infection
Pre-Event Testing information
- PET must be done within 24 hours before the end of the performance
- PET charges will be payable by patrons at their own cost (Ticket prices are not inclusive of PET charges)
- Patrons can choose to have their PET taken at their preferred Ministry of Health (MOH) Approved Test Providers, do note to bring along your negative PET test result notice upon entry
- Patrons can also choose to register for on-site PET at Esplanade
- For on-site PET at Esplanade, please book a time slot prior in advance via the link provided under “Pre-Event Antigen Rapid Test” section
- Please refer to the “Pre-Event Antigen Rapid Test” section for more information
- Payment for on-site PET at Esplanade will be made on-site on the test day itself
Tickets regulations for Children aged 12 and below
- Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET
- Limited number of children in this age group will be admitted into the venue upon verification by our ushers at the door. This is to ensure the number of children does not exceed 20% of the total audience size.
- Please take note that it is important and necessary to select the “children ticket” option when purchasing a ticket for a child aged 12 and below
- We are obliged to adhere to the SMM guidelines stipulated by NAC. We regret that a child without a “children ticket” will not be allowed entry to the performance
- Singapore Dance Theatre enforces a no refund, no exchange, no return policy.
- Discounts are not stack-able.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed
- In the case of lost tickets, replacement tickets can be issued at Esplanade Box Office, subject to verification of the patron’s details against purchase records and payment of an administrative fee
- Replacement Tickets will not be issued if the authenticity of purchase cannot be accurately ascertained
- SDT reserves the right to amend all terms and conditions without prior notification
We hope you enjoy the show!
To ensure a seamless process, kindly book your slot for the PET test the day you are attending the show. Please be punctual as there are a specific number of slots available for each timing.
Get your Pre-Event Antigen Rapid Test done at a corporate rate of $28 inclusive of GST. The venue of the test will be located at B2 Carpark of Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, Singapore.
Please note that if you have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the performance date, you will not be required to undergo the PET.
You can register for a slot here.
Register now by following the steps below:
Please click here for the FAQ.
Standard: S$80, S$60, S$40