Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
“Lucy has it all, an incredible tone, time that drives the band and that other “something” that makes you say this is the real thing. Definitely one of a kind.” – Grant Stewart
Making her debut in Singapore, American-Armenian vocalist Lucy Yeghiazaryan has become a leading voice in straight-ahead jazz by bringing the richness of her heritage together with her love for the American artform. Joining her in this enchanting evening are guitarist Greg Ruggiero and bassist Vince Dupont.
Start Sales Date
7 Jun 2022 onwards, 9am
SISTIC Authorised Agents & Hotline:
7 Jun 2022, 10am
Esplanade Box Office:
7 Jun 2022, 12 noon - 8pm
Approximately 1 hour 15 mins, no intermission
Performed in English
Admission Rules of Esplanade
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children aged 6 years and above must purchase tickets for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
About Lucy Yeghiazaryan
Lucy Yeghiazaryan is an American-Armenian vocalist who has become a leading voice in American straight-ahead jazz by bringing the richness of her heritage together with her love for the ultimate American artform. She is a recipient of grants from the Doris Duke Foundation, Chamber Music America and the New York Foundation for the Arts. She has shared the stage with Harold Mabern, Houston Person, Grant Stewart, Terell Stafford, Bernadette Peters, Arto Tuncboyaijian and many more. She works regularly with the Emmet Cohen trio and can be found performing in and outside of the United States with appearances at Jazz at Lincoln Center, Birdland, Mezzrow, Symphony Space and more. She was a top ten finalist in the 2015 Thelonious Monk Competition and holds a degree in World History in addition to being a skilled classical violinist. Her debut album, Blue Heaven, was released in 2019 on Cellar Live Records and was followed by the album In Her Words on La_Reserve Records in 2021 which was sponsored by The Women’s Fund of New York Foundation for the Arts. Her third album, Lonely House will be released in late 2022.
Mask-wearing is required for all indoor events.