Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
“… a startlingly visual and easily engageable conversation about the role of our subconscious in powering our creative expression.” – Arts Equator via Invisible Flâneuse on the video installation Lost Cinema (2018)
Dreams are the cinema of our subconscious—we are all inherently filmmakers who create films through the act of dreaming. These films often become lost upon waking.
Drawing links and juxtapositions between filmmaking and the nature of dreams, Lost Cinema 20/20 highlights the curious state of awareness when we dream, while exploring ...
Start Sales Date
14 Jan 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Performed in English, with some Malay dialogue.
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Advisory: Some mature content – sexual references and coarse language. Recommended for 16 years and above.
- There will be some strobe effects used in this performance.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Use TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
- Only single seats are available in the venue.
- Each person will be seated separately with a one-metre safe distance between each audience member. Seating positions will be demarcated.
- No mingling is allowed in the venue.