Sanisah Huri - The Lady in Concert celebrates the achievements of one of Singapore's greatest entertainment icons through her journey and career over five decades.
Renowned for her powerful and sultry voice, Sanisah built her reputation as a successful teen star emerging as a technically-skilled singer and successful recording artist who is regarded as one of the region's most popular vocalists in pop music.
The 90-minute concert will be a momentous occasion for Singaporeans and her fans to reminisce their golden memories with her evergreen songs across diver...
Start Sales Date
E&Me Early Bird
26 Apr 2021, 3pm till 16 May 2021
26 Apr 2021, 3pm onwards
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with no intermission
Performed in Malay
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to do SafeEntry check-in at the venue via the TraceTogether app or token only. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted from 24 Apr 2021. To ensure a smooth entry, please download the TraceTogether app ahead of the performance if you have not already done so. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
- Accompanying adult is required for children age 12 & below.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No flash photography, unauthorised professional photography, video and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
About Sanisah Huri
Sanisah Huri began her music career at the young age of 15 when she got selected by Kassim Masdor, one of Singapore's greatest music composers, during a singing audition for a film produced by Shaw Brothers' Malay Film Production Limited, A-Go-Go '67 (1967). She was given an opportunity to sing two songs, Siapa Gerangan and Alam Seni, accompanied by The Terwellos.
Following that, she recorded two other songs, Si Baju Hijau and Cuti Sekolah, accompanied by The Hooks.
In 1969, Sanisah recorded the song Selalu accompanied by Orkes Dendang Perindu, led by Kassim Masdor.
In 1970, she began recording her songs accompanied by Indonesian band Clique Fantastique. She recorded two EPs, Malam Minggu and Mana Utama. One of her songs, Sedih Sekelip Mata was jointly penned by Kassim Masdor and Yusnor Ef and became a hit. Besides singing solo, she also showcased her ability to sing in a duet, with A. Ramlie in Rambut and Hello Hello Sayang and M. Ramlee in Wajah Cermin Hatimu. Sanisah last recorded a song in 1986.
Over five decades in the entertainment scene, Sanisah has recorded over 120 songs, many of which became hits.
Tentang Sanisah Huri
Sanisah Huri mula bernyanyi pada usia 15 tahun apabila dipilih oleh Kassim Masdor, antara penggubah lagu terbaik Singapura, untuk bernyanyi dalam filem A-Go-Go '67 (1967) keluaran Shaw Brothers' Malay Film Production Limited.
Ketika itu beliau menyanyikan dua lagu Siapa Gerangan dan Alam Seni, diiringi pancaragam The Terwellos.
Selepas itu, beliau merakamkan lagu Si Baju Hijau dan Cuti Sekolah, iringan kumpulan The Hooks.
Pada 1969, beliau merakamkan lagu Selalu, iringan Orkes Dendang Perindu, pimpinan Kassim Masdor.
Pada 1970, beliau mula merakamkan lagu-lagunya, iringan Band Indonesia, Clique Fantastique. Beliau merakamkan dua EP, Malam Minggu dan Mana Utama.
Salah satu lagunya, Sedih Sekelip Mata telah ditulis bersama oleh Kassim Masdor dan Yusnor Ef dan menjadi lagu hit
Selain menyanyi solo, beliau juga menunjukkan kebolehan beliau untuk menyanyi duet, bersama A. Ramlie dengan lagu Rambut dan Hello Hello Sayang dan M. Ramlee bagi lagu Wajah Cermin Hatimu.
Kali terakhir Sanisah merakamkan lagu di studio adalah pada 1986.
Sepanjang lima dekad dalam dunia hiburan, Sanisah telah merakamkan lebih 120 lagu dengan kebanyakan lagu menjadi lagu popular.
Standard: S$45, S$35
$25 for Student, Senior Citizen (aged 60 years and above) and NSF
- 20% savings for E&Me Black members
- 20% savings for E&Me White members
- 15% savings for E&Me Discover members (Limited tickets)
- Subject to availability
- 15% savings for E&Me Black members
- 10% savings for E&Me White members
- 10% savings for E&Me Discover members (Limited tickets. Min. of 2 tickets)
- Subject to availability