Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
It’s the time of the year to bring cheer to all!
Come support the Wolfgang Violin Studio’s Trailblazers as they celebrate 12 years of musical excellence and joy in a heartwarming performance that is dedicated to raising funds for the Viva Foundation for children with cancer.
From Vivaldi, Bach, Haydn, Pachebel and Mozart to virtuostic strains of Wieniawski, Hubert and Kroll, Heart 💜 Strings will be pulled to raise spirits of all.
Concert dates are 16th and 17th December at Victoria Concert Hall.
Start Sales Date
6 Dec 2021, 9am
6 Dec 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Safe Management Measures
- All ticket holders above the age of 12 years must be fully vaccinated or provide negative PET proof on site. Ticket holders would be turned away when unable to provide proof of vaccination / valid PET status.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
- Audience and performers are not allowed to mingle at public spaces within the venue.
- In any event that the show is cancelled due to ministry restrictions or unforeseen events,no refunds will be given and the concert will be postponed to a later date.
Rating/ Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old
- Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed only during bows and curtain calls.
- Video recording and audio recording is not allowed for this event.
16 Dec 2021, 7.30pm:
Standard : S$80, S$58, S$38
17 Dec 2021, 7.30pm:
Standard : S$80, S$58, S$38, S$100 (Donation)