Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Two romeos bend the truth to spice up their love lives. Jack has invented a brother, Ernest, whom he uses to escape his dull country life and to woo the ravishing Gwendolyn. His best friend, Algernon, also decides to take the name ‘Ernest’ to cosy up to Jack’s beautiful ward, Cecily, in the country. But things spin hilariously out of control when their deceptions are discovered, threatening to spoil their romantic pursuits.
Oscar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest is one of the world’s most popular comedies, boasting some of the funniest...
Start Sales Date
Priority Sales (WILD RICE Angels)
4 Nov 2019, 9am - 10 Nov 2019, 11.59pm
4 Nov 2019, 10am - 10 Nov 2019, 11.59pm
Early Bird Sales (WILD RICE Angels & General Public)
11 Nov 2019, 12am - 4 Dec 2019, 11.59pm
11 Nov 2019, 10am - 4 Dec 2019, 11.59pm
5 Dec 2019, 12am
5 Dec 2019, 10am
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
with a 20-minute interval
Rating / Age Limit
- Consumer Advisory: Advisory (All Male Cast)
- No admission for patrons below 3 years old.
- Patrons 3 years and above must purchase ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
S$70, S$60, S$45, S$35 (Preview Show 7 Feb, 7.30pm)
S$80, S$65, S$50, S$40 (Tue-Thu, 7.30pm)
S$90, S$75, S$55, S$45 (Fri-Sat, 7.30pm & Sat-Sun, 2.30pm)