All channels :
7 May 2019, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes at 6pm on 9 June 2019. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Observe and learn from Taiwanese violinist Tseng Yu-Chien in an intimate violin masterclass.
Bristling with talent at just 24 years of age, Yu-Chien Tseng has already obtained top wins from the Tchaikovsky Competition (2015), Singapore International Violin Competition 2015), Isang Yun Competition (2011) and Sarasate International Competition (2009). Benny Tseng, as he is also known, will perform the Bruch and Brahms Violin Concertos at the 2019 Martha Argerich in Singapore Festival.
Approximately 2 hours 15 minutes
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the venue.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the venue, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the venue should they be disruptive during the masterclass.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 10 minutes before the event start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the event or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Photography is not allowed.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
10% Discount for Friends Season Pass holders / Gold Friends Season Pass holders.
[ Verification: enter password online. ]
Through All SISTIC Channels
S$10 per ticket for Students, Senior Citizens (55 years old & above), NSFs & Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Full-Time students with valid student pass.
NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with valid concession card.
Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry.
Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.