16 July 2019, 9am
16 July 2019, 10am
On a morning just like any other, a little tailor gets a note. It reads: “Your mission is to sew a coat by midnight. The size does not matter, but it must fit perfectly…”
At precisely midnight the tailor completes his mission, but then…Where is the sewing machine running off to? Why are the scissors wearing a skirt? What has the thimble turned into?
Come join in the magical adventure of the tailor.
A play with minimal dialogue, puppetry, unexpected objects, colourful textiles and music.
* Interdisciplinary Play of the Year and Puppet & Prop Design Award in the Assitej
Israel prize competition for children’s theater 2014
* Best performance for children, The IVth World Puppet Carnival, Almaty, Kazakhstan 2015
Created by Ornan Braier
Adaptation, design, music and manipulation: Ornan Braier
Artistic supervision: Marit Ben-Israel
Costume and fabric design: Vali Mintzi
Puppet design: Sharon Silver-Merrett
Lighting design: Shahar Marom
Mechanical constructions: Shaul Mograbi-Berger, Ornan Braier
Cover Illustration: Batia Kolton
Supported by the Embassy of Israel in Singapore.
Approximately 40 minutes, with no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Recommended for children aged 4 to 8 years old.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 4 shall not be admitted.
- Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Corporate / Group Bookings
For Group Booking, please contact Esplanade Box Office at (65) 68288389 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through SISTIC Authorised Agents, Hotline, Internet and Esplanade Box Office
PIP’s Club Special
- Enjoy 10% off two tickets or more, up to 4 tickets.
- Purchase 4 tickets to any Octoburst! ticketed programmes (excluding Introduction to Swan Lake) before 20 Aug 2019 to redeem a free PIP Backpack worth $25.90.
Limited to first 150 transactions only.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion applicable on ticket purchases on the following shows only: Tailor Made, Cerita Anak and A Ladder to the Stars.
- Redemption is for the first 150 transactions before 20 Aug 2019 only.
- If you are eligible to the redemption, you will receive an email by 20 Sep 2019.
- Redemption can be made with the email at Information Counter (Mezzanine level) from 12pm – 8.30pm between 4 – 6 Oct 2019.
- Redemption email must be presented as proof of eligibility.
- No redemptions will be entertained after 6 Oct 2019.
- The Esplanade Co Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time and is subject to change without notice
Not a PIP’s Club member?
Bring the arts to your kids with PIP’s Club, a free membership for ages 12 & under.
Sign up at www.esplanade.com/pipsclub.
TICKET HOLDER PRIVILEGES
Flash your ticket to enjoy up to 15% savings at Esplanade Mall.
Alter Ego | #01-13D, Annexe
Gajalee Indian Seafood Restaurant | #02-12
Co+Nut+ink | #01-K7, Waterfront
Harry’s | #01-05/07
Jiak Modern Tzechar | #02-14
Mischief | #01-10/12
Noosh Halal Noodle Bar and Grill | #01-13B, Annexe
Restaurant Labyrinth | #02-23 (Valid for Pre-Theatre menu only)
Supply & Demand Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar| #01-13, Annexe (Complimentary Garlic Truffles Fries from 10pm – 1am.)
The Boiler Seafood Bar & Beer | #01-13A, Annexe
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf | #01-02/04
The ExciseMan Whisky Bar | #02-27 (exclude bottle sales)
Tomo Izakaya | #01-09
Poster Hub | #02-15/17
The Band World | #02-08
Tong Ming Xi Gallery | #02-06
Old School Delights | #02-25
Retail & Services
Alexandria Maison | #02-02
Alexandria Maison Singapore | #02-11
Fort Sanctuary | #02-04
Studio Haroobee | #02-20 (For first time trial lesson and/or courses)
The Analog Vault | #02-10
The Naturalist Grandeur | #02-09
PRE- & POST-SHOW MENUS AVAILABLE AT THESE OUTLETS
Barossa | #01-11
Available 5.30pm – 7.30pm daily.
Pre-show two-course set dinner at $28++. Additional house wine or half pint Archipelago at $5++
Gajalee Indian Seafood Restaurant | #02-12
Available 6pm – 8pm daily.
Pre-show lunch or dinner set from $19.90.
Restaurant Labyrinth | #02-23
Available 6pm-8pm from Thursdays to Saturdays. Last order at 6.30pm.
Four-course Pre-Theatre menu at $68++
Terms and conditions: Valid till 31 Mar 2020. Not applicable with other promotions, discounts, vouchers and offers by credit or privilege cards. Ticket stubs presented must be for shows in Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and used on the day of the performance except for Studio Haroobee (Valid 7 days from the date of performance). Prices indicated may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes. Management reserves the right to amend any promotional terms and conditions without prior notice. Merchants’ terms and conditions apply.
Visit www.esplanade.com/ticketholder for more details.